If rejuvenation is what you’re in need of, embrace the fresh air and beauty of Maine with some of our favorite outdoor excursions. Allow yourself to surrender to the breathtaking outdoor, and fresh air of the Kennebunks.
- Aquaholics: Surf’s up! Book a lesson or rent a board and ride the waves off Gooch’s Beach!
- Coastal Maine Kayaks (and Bikes & SUPs): Kayak, bike, scooter and SUP rentals, plus lessons, tours, and more!
- New Morning Natural Foods: Organic Foods, Wine & Natural Pharmacy
- Zen and Company: Unique gifts from around the world.
- Bandaloop: Organic/Vegetarian/Vegan restaurant with an eclectic menu and inviting ambiance. *Seasonal - open daily in summer
- Earth at Hidden Pond: Indulgent dining on exceptional cuisine featuring local, organic ingredients. *Seasonal - open daily in summer
- 50 Local: Fresh, local ingredients help comprise a delicious menu of seasonal dishes.
Yoga and Fitness
- Quest Fitness: Full-service, modern fitness center offering drop-in rates, classes, full-size pool, and more.
- Village Yoga: Welcoming yoga studio offering yoga classes, reiki, massage, and acupuncture.
- Get Out There Fitness: Hard core beach bootcamp classes held most mornings at Kennebunk Beach.
- The Tree Spa at Hidden Pond: Exclusive spa located at luxury resort, Hidden Pond. Treatments are given using products made with all natural ingredients.
- Cottage Breeze Day Spa: Savor a relaxing massage, facial, or other indulgent treatments at this fantastic day spa.
- Family Acupuncture Center: Explore an array of services including facial renewal acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion, Gua Sha, Zen Shiatsu, and more.
- Healing Ways: Reiki, Reflexology & Massage