Check out our local picks for romance and “time for two”! The Kennebunks are the perfect getaway for couples seeking the tranquility of nature, fresh seafood dinners, and lingering beach walks. Fall in love again in Maine!
- Good Rocks Beach - Cape Porpoise, Kennebunkport: Three miles of soft sand with great views of Eastern Rocks & Timber Island. Stop into the Tides Beach Club for a cocktail while you’re there. No facilities. No lifeguard.
- Parson’s Beach: Off the beaten path and bordered on the north-east end by the Mousam River, this small beach is open to the public but the access crosses land that is privately owned. Tucked away from the busy port, Parson’s Beach is a quiet, hidden gem.
- Parson’s Way Shore Walk: This coastal walk offers wonderful views of the ocean and summer homes beginning at Colony Beach. Past St. Ann’s Church you will find Sprouting Rock & Blowing Cave before you come to Walker’s Point, the summer home of the Bush family. There are benches along the way to sit and take in the breathtaking view. Grab a beach pass, towels, and chairs from the Front Desk to make it an easy, breezy day.
- The Marine Room at The Colony Hotel: Grab a drink and comfy couch on the patio, overlooking the glorious Atlantic – it’s the best place in town to catch the sunset!
- Vinegar Hill: The finest in national, regional, and local music talent throughout the summer and fall season.
Things to Do